terça-feira, 13 de outubro de 2009

Exam and First days of Uni

Monday I woke up at 6.30am to go to the University. I can't remember when the last time that I got up so early was...
When I arrived at Uni I found a bunch of students expecting to be called so they could sit for the exam. I got myself in the line (agora em Português para não ferir sentimentos, 99% eram asiaticos!!! Eu era a UNICA não-asiática no meio de uns 100 alunos).
It was approximately a 3hrs exam of Listening, Writing, Grammar, Reading and a little interview that they decided to ignore. That said, I think it went ok.
After that we got a few minutes to make some friends and so I found (I swear I really had to look up for them) two pretty cool guys, a Hungarian girl and an Italian boy. After chatting a bit I came home... exhausted! hahaha
In the evening the result was on the internet: Of the 6 levels, I reached the top one! yeay!
Today classes began at 9am, like it will be in every other day of the week for the next 10weeks and I was explained what the UEEC consists.
I will have to present a 30mins seminar, as well as write a 3000 words essay about a subject related to my Master degree.
Well...Wish me luck!